Sunday, December 1, 2013

Nature's Gate Tone Back the Clock

This is the last of a three part report on cosmetic toners.



Nature's Gate Tone Back the Block is an alcohol free toner and it is one that can be sprayed directly to the skin or onto a cotton ball (my preferred method).  It is an extremely gentle toner that is effective at removing oil and dirt without over drying the skin.  Actually, this toner did a great job of keeping my skin moisturized so that I did not need to always apply moisturizer afterwards.  I have been using this for about 2 weeks and did not experience any irritation.  I loved the barely there scent and how my skin felt refreshed.

This would be a great toner for all skin types especially those with sensitive skin.

The company website http://natures-gate.com has a lot of good information about their wide variety of products that are cruelty free and vegan.




No comments:

Post a Comment