Wednesday, December 5, 2012

One of my favorite things: Acrona Cranberry Toner


I've never been a big fan of toners.  They always seem to have a overpowering scent, super drying out your skin powers and in the end seem to irritate the skin more than it helps.

Then I received a sample and everything changed. According to the package this is a 3 in 1 toner which cleanses, hydrates and tones.  It removes oil, dirt and make up.  In my opinion this toner is suited for all skin types and should not cause any irritation but be safe and test a small patch of skin first.

The scent is fresh and does not linger, there is a milky swirl mixed in with the light pink color, and as you can see I'm on my 2nd full size purchase.  This is a large bottle with almost 4 ounces and it retails for about $32.00.  I ration mine out in the sample bottle b/c it fits better in my make-up basket.  It fits easily in my purse and is perfect for travel.

Have you tried this yet?  What is your favorite toner?  Let me know what you like and don't like about today's (gentler) toners!

No comments:

Post a Comment